I haven´t been posting here for some time now and it has been nagging in the back of my head.
This past weekend I hade a practice session with Skrål and we walked away from that weekend with three new song to play together. That´s really nice!
It also meant that I had to focus on my historical/folk music instrument for a while.
Today I have started recording on my new solo project and also begin to plan my recording session for my first collaboration that is coming up. =)
I will end this short post with som pictures of my work with the still not working saz. I have fixed all cracks and the top is now whole again. I also decided to remove alls of the varnish for now.
I will change the colors some what I think. Stay tuned for more on this. =)